Bienvenuto!

Welcome to my blog! I update this blog regularly, telling about my experiences during my two years at the United World College of the Adriatic. Please check out the videos above from my youtube account, and click on pictures to see them in full size.
Ciao!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Intro

Hello Everyone!
This is my blog I have set up to tell everyone what I'm up to here at the United World College of the Adriatic!
Let's start with the basics:

There are currently 12 UWC schools open around the world.
The UWC Mission Statement is:

"UWC makes education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future."

UWCAD is located northeast of Venice, Italy, and is located on the coast of the Adriatic Sea very close to the border of neighboring Slovenia.

Here are my experiences so far. They are in diary/narrative format:









No comments: